Thursday

Bali Natural Bamboo Roman Shades


Here is the beautiful Bali Natural Bamboo Roman Shade. They are the perfect if you are looking for good looking, stylish shades that block just enough sunlight without leaving your room in the dark. Features include a 7 inch valance, come with a retro-fit kit recommended by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) and are easy to install. These bamboo shades come in a variety of sizes. In fact there are a total of 132 length/width combinations with these shades.

Reviews from real customers who bought the Bali Natural Bamboo Roman Shade:
"I ordered these bamboo shades because I wanted to have the wood look to accent the new wood windows I had installed. These shades look great and block enough of the sun to darken the room without fully blocking the sun. It is possible to see through the slits in the shades when looking outside but people are not able to see in. They were easy to install and have a nice honey tone to the bamboo with natural darker coloration in knots and bands which is normal for natural wood. I purchased one to make sure that it was satisfactory. Since I was so pleased I ordered them for my whole condo. The shades arrived in just a few days. I am well pleased with the purchase and have gotten positive comments on how good they look.
The bamboo shades even have a pleasant natural aroma. I recommend them highly."

"I purchased three of these shades in large widths to block the sun on my patio in southern New Mexico. I like that they do a great job of filtering the light and heat without blocking the view. They look very nice also, and my son did a great job of installing them."

If you like what you see go here to take you to this product's page. To find the shade in the size that you need, click on the "more options available" tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails