Sunday

Quick and Easy Shades with Redi Shade

Looking for a simple and easy way to filter sunlight through your windows? Or how about blocking the sun’s blazing rays altogether during the hot summer months? Or just something to add a dash of style to an otherwise plain window. I suggest you try out shades made by Redi Shade.
Redi Shades come in a variety of sizes and types from blackout, room darkening and light filtering shades. They can be easily trimmed if necessary to fit the size of your windows. From there, Redi Shades are incredibly easy to install and don‘t require any tools to mount. No need for a hammer, screwdriver, nails, screws or brackets. All you need to do for installation is peel and stick. It’s that simple.
What customers said about the Redi Shade:
“We are currently renting and were asked not to put up curtains or blinds unless we used tension rods. We tried these shades and they work great. These are not room darkening (those are available but I have not tried them), but prevent people on the street looking right into our house. I like the light filtering but have used curtains in my son's room. They look great. We let the clips sit on the window sill so that they are hardly visible and we rarely raise the blinds. There were no other options at this price but we are very happy.”
“I have been searching for a shade to block out light for someone who needs to sleep during the day. I thought I would try these but wasn't expecting much. They far exceeded my expectations and I ordered another set to have on hand since I ended up using all six around the house. They install in seconds and when they are clipped up are virtually invisible behind a curtain valence. I am intending to use them during hot sunny days this summer.”
For more information on Redi Shades click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails